“I fully believe that the books one chooses to read and display speak more eloquently than words of one’s identity. Of what moves and motivates them; of what makes them more alive. Of where their treasure is, if you will.”
Here at Kindred Grace, we get the privilege of sharing our mutual love of books together each March. Not only do we learn about new literature and old classics, but we learn about our friends who read them. And what better way to get to know someone than by hearing them talk about the books they love?
March at Kindred Grace is the perfect time for finding new books — and reading those you’ve always meant to. We spend the whole month talking about books in general and reviewing titles in specific. If you want to join in the fun on your own blog, you can post book reviews throughout the month, and then share them in the link-up at the end of March each year!
2016 March of Books
It’s here! Our favorite month of the year. The month we talk about books. This year, we’re exploring the power of story. And of course, that includes reviews of many of our favorite stories.
Join the #MarchOfBooks hashtag fun!
Join us in celebrating books all month long using the hashtag #MarchOfBooks wherever hashtags are used. Share your favorite books, quotes, and all things bookish. Instagram pictures of your bookshelf, your favorite reading spot, and of course, your favorite books. Post your own book reviews and favorite authors by Tweeting us @KindredGrace. See what others on Facebook are saying about March Of Books by using and viewing the hashtag on Facebook, too.
Purchasing some items on your wishlist?
We’d be honored if you’d make your purchases through the links and search boxes here at Kindred Grace. When you click on the links in our book reviews, or place orders using the search boxes in our sidebar, you are supporting the ministry of Kindred Grace at no cost to you. Thank you!
Want to spread the word?
Grab the button code to put the March of Books button on your blog:
<a href="https://kindredgrace.com/march-of-books/" title="March of Books 2016 at KindredGrace.com"><img src="https://kindredgrace.com/images/marchofbooks2016.jpg" alt="March of Books 2016 at Kindred Grace"></a>
Best of the March of Books
- a life in fiction | part 1 and part 2
- Why I Believe in Fairy Tales
- In Praise of Reading Slowly
- Drunk on Books
- Reading for Fun: It’s OK
- a missionary in a library
- reading aloud
- my book log
- which came first: the book or the movie?
- Seven Bookish Notes for Students
- you read what you are
- What’s a girl to read?
- The Reading Balance
- Why Sequels Aren’t Equals
- Can’t judge a book by its…review?
- Reading Kinship
Author Interviews & Perspectives
- Reading Stories Everywhere: Elisabeth Allen
- From My Laptop to My Teapot: L.L. Barkat
- How Sweet the Light Might Taste: Joanne Bischof
- I Know What God Has Called Me To Do: Annie Downs
- Writing Something God Can Use: Annie Downs
- A Message Growing Inside Me: Emily P. Freeman
- A Writer Who Sends Words to the Heart of Her Readers: Holley Gerth
- Buried Stories and Published Words: Laura Anderson Kurk
- Faith and Fantasy: One Inch Tall for Jesus: Alan W. Harris
- A Writer from Deep in the Heart of Texas: Sarah Holman
- How I Wrote an eBook as a Mother of Five: Christin Slade
- On Writing From The Heart: Nicole Unice
- A Seven Year Journey: Jessiqua Wittman
Decorating With Books
March of Books Collections & Link-Ups
- Photo: My Favorite Place to Read
- Children’s Books Link-Up
- Beautiful Books for Your Favourite Girls
- Setting Your Sails: Books for Aspiring Mothers
- March of Books: The Books That Have Made Us
- Your March of Books – links to readers’ book reviews
- Our Bookshelves – photo gallery of the team’s bookshelves
- Your Bookshelves – links to photos of readers’ bookshelves
- 2010 March of Books Posts – book reviews and more
Ideas for next year’s March of Books? Please send them our way! We’d love to hear your suggestions for author interviews and post themes, as well as book titles you think are worth reviewing and giving away on Kindred Grace.
Authors and Publishers: Contact us if you’re interested in having your book reviewed by the Kindred Grace Team or if you’d like to make it available for a giveaway.
Guest Posts: We accept guest post submissions for the March of Books on topics related to books and reading. Click here for information on submitting a guest post to Kindred Grace. (Please note that we do not accept guest book reviews.)
- 2016: photo by Farmgirl in Flipflops, design by JenniMarie Photography
- 2015: photo and design by JenniMarie Photography
- 2014: photo by JenniMarie Photography, design by Gretchen Louise
- 2013: photo by JenniMarie Photography, design by Chantel Brankshire
- 2012: photo by Trina Holden, design by Abigail Westbrook
- 2011: photo by JenniMarie Photography, design by Abigail Westbrook
- 2010: photo and design by Gretchen Louise